ZERO TO THREE Learning Event Anti-Harassment Policy
ZERO TO THREE is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all who attend ZERO TO THREE learning events.
We expect all participants in ZERO TO THREE learning events to abide by this Anti-Harassment Policy in all venues at the ZERO TO THREE learning event, including ancillary events and official and unofficial social gatherings.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Alert ZERO TO THREE Staff if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Anti-Harassment Policy, even if they seem inconsequential.
Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions by any participant in ZERO TO THREE learning events, at all related events and in one-on-one communications carried out in the context of the ZERO TO THREE learning events;
- harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, age, appearance, or other personal characteristics;
- inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides);
- deliberate intimidation, stalking or following;
- harassing photography or recording;
- sustained disruption of talks or other events;
- unwelcome and uninvited attention or contact;
- physical assault (including unwelcome touch or groping);
- real or implied threat of physical harm; and
- real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
If you are harassed, or notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please notify a member of the ZERO TO THREE staff immediately.
All reports will be kept confidential to the extent possible.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior from any participant at ZERO TO THREE learning events will not be tolerated. If you engage in unacceptable behavior, ZERO TO THREE may take any action they deem appropriate, including removal from the ZERO TO THREE learning event (without refund).
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Need technical support?